Construction works start at St John's College
St John's College
Wooldridge & Simpson

Construction work is starting this month on a major refurbishment of The Judges’ House; number 16 St Giles’ Oxford. The building, owned by St John’s College, dates from 1702 and has a Grade II* Listing. The work also involves the construction of a new basement kitchen, improvement of toilet facilities and access improvements including a retractable lift at the rear. These measures will enhance the functionality of the building and more suited for its use.