We were appointed by St John’s College to carry out a major refurbishment of The Judges’ House; number 16 St Giles’, Oxford. The building, owned by St John’s College, dates from 1702 and has a Grade II* Listing. The refurbishment works included the construction of a new basement kitchen, improvement of toilet facilities and access improvements including a retractable lift at the rear. These measures have enhanced the functionality of the building and make it more suited for its use.
Refurbishment of The Judges' House, 16 St Giles for St John's College